In following Phase Two of the Governor’s Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recover for Covid -19, we’re implementing many new procedures to keep us all safe.
What you may expect from us:
- Reduced venue capacity to less than 25%.
- Distanced stage.
- Social distancing for seating pods.
- Heightened cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
- Sanitized seats, theater, and bathrooms before each performance.
- Hand sanitizing station at our entrance.
- Increased air circulation and updated filters for our HVAC system.
- Masked staff and performers.
- Staff to undergo preshift temperature checks.
- Disposable masks for all guests if you don’t have one.
- Your patience and understanding as we all navigate this new normal.
What we ask of you:
- Wait outside until 15 minutes before the show.
- Stay home if you don’t feel well or have a temperature.
- Wear a mask upon entry and throughout your stay.
- Sanitize upon entrance.
- Stay distanced at the theater.
- Honor instructions from staff, performers, and signage.
- Follow the arrows and honor the marked Xes.
- No to drink until seated
- Stay distanced.
- Dispose of or recycle your own trash, cups, and bottles in proper receptacles.
- Have safe fun.